Camping Paradis familial
Welcome to Camping Paradis
Welcome to Camping Paradis Les Chanterelles! Whether you’re planning to stay with us in July or September, we’re delighted to welcome you every day with a smile. Here are our reception hours to assist you:
- High season (July): our reception is open from 8:30am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm.
Our team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, provide information on the campsite’s activities and services, and help you make the most of your stay.
- In low season (September): our reception is open from 9am to 12:30pm and from 3pm to 7pm. Even during this quieter period, our team will be on hand to welcome you, help you and make your stay a pleasant one.
Extra rentals for your convenience
For a comfortable stay at Camping Paradis, you can rent:
- bathroom linen at 8€,
- textile sheet at €14 for a single bed and €16 for a double bed,
- disposable sheet at €7 for a single bed and €10 for a double bed,
- baby chair or cot at €2 each per day,
- collective barbecue €5.
There’s nothing like a good breakfast to start the day. Take advantage of our bread deposit service.
All you have to do is choose the quantity of bread you need, place your order with our friendly team the day before and go to reception the next morning to collect your fresh bread. You’ll be able to enjoy delicious, crusty toast and your favorite jams, while you relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of our campsite.
Don’t forget to take advantage of this convenient service during your stay at camping Paradis Les Chanterelles.
Book now and make your life easier by ordering your fresh bread with our drop-off service. A pleasant, gourmet way to start your vacation in style.